Devoted Fans Network Forums Gallery DFN Network Sites DFN Social Media
Devoted Fans Network News

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Past Television

Old 03-16-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Tombstone25
Tombstone25
has no status.
Admin Power

Thanked 4,833 Times in 2,001 Posts
My Mood: Cool
Default Joey Dakota (The CW)

Quote:
Craig Horner, star of cult syndicated fantasy series Legend Of The Seeker, is set as the leading man in another potential dual-reality drama series. The Australian actor will play the title character in the CW drama pilot Joey Dakota. Based on the Israeli format Danny Hollywood, the romantic-time-travel-musical centers on Maya (Amber Stevens), a documentary filmmaker making a film about Joey Dakota, a rock star who met an untimely death in the 1990s. She travels back in time to the 1990s where she meets and falls in love with Joey and when she unexpectedly returns to present day, she must find her way back to the past to reunite with her love and prevent his death.
Deadline

Quote:
Scott Wolf (V) has been cast in in the CW drama pilot Joey Dakota.

Wolf, repped by UTA and The Collective, will play the mysterious Franklin, who seems to know a lot about Maya’s situation, may have been dabbling with time travel himself, and could be the key to Maya’s returning to the past and the man she loves.
Deadline

I'm really digging the casting choices. If the series gets picked up, I will give it a try.