Devoted Fans Network Forums Gallery DFN Network Sites DFN Social Media
Devoted Fans Network News

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Bones

Old 03-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #91
mirandalynn
mirandalynn
Has the most hectic life imaginable, but I am trying to get on here some.
Devoted Member

My Mood: Busy

Is anyone else afraid of the finale, the way they talk about it something very bad is going to happen. I really hope nothing happens to the baby. That's all I ask, is that nothing bad happens to the baby.

mirandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #92
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

My Mood: Bored

‘BONES’ BOSS’ CRYPTIC TWEET DECODED…SORTA

Q: On a scale of Mary Poppins to Saw: Just how nail-biting scary/shocking is the season 7 finale of Bones for Booth and Brennan? Is there any happiness in the episode for them? Thank you. — Pam.
Pam, knowing that the season finale will feature the return of creepy hacktivist/serial killer Christopher Pellant (Andrew Leeds), your nerves are understandable — especially if you caught Hart Hanson’s cryptic tweet earlier this week: “Our first conversation about the final image of Bones season 7 morphed into a spirited debate. It ain’t gonna go easy…”

I happened to have Hanson and fellow exec producer Stephen Nathan on the phone that day chatting about the show’s April 2 return, so I asked them to elaborate: “We’re all happy with the story, and we’re all happy with the cliffhanger we have,” Hanson says of the finale episode (now titled “The Past in the Present”). “What we’re actually debating is literally the last image that we leave our audience with. We have options as to how it motors us into season 8. There’s a see-saw between hope and confidence and vulnerability and fear that we have to walk. We’re searching for that last poetic image, and that’s what we will argue about up until the day we shoot it — and I’ll bet ya we still argue about it as we’re putting music on the final shot in the editing room.”

Hanson admitted to being incredibly vague, which is how Nathan intends to keep it. “This is an end to this season that we will be more than vague about — more vague than we usually are — because we really don’t want to tell anybody anything,” Nathan says with a laugh. Could we be losing a character we know and love? “We couldn’t possibly tell you if someone you know and love were [going] to die in a horrible way,” Hanson says. “And we are also not going to say Anthony Perkins does it in Psycho,” Nathan jokes.

The quieter they keep, of course, the more fans will speculate. One theory being batted around The Spoiler Room: What if the cliffhanger is a marriage proposal? Booth (David Boreanaz) told Brennan (Emily Deschanel) in the season premiere that she would have to be the one to ask him, and Brennan has been known to take big steps in the wake of a tragedy — she and Booth finally slept together after squintern Vincent Nigel-Murray was killed last season. Perhaps Pellant’s return will be traumatizing enough to get her to pop the question, and the argument is whether the final shot should be one that leaves us elated that Brennan has had this emotional breakthrough or frightened of the dire circumstances bringing it about? Or, maybe the “past in the present” is Booth once again proposing to a woman who’s not the marrying kind, and the cliffhanger is whether Brennan has changed her position on marriage? Theorize below! – Mandi Bierly

Bones, Supernatural, NCIS, Game of Thrones: Spoilers | Inside TV | EW.com

JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:20 PM   #93
*Sandy*
*Sandy*
is fan of Bones, Smallville, Fringe, and Castle
Clois & Semperance fan

My Mood: Happy

Thank you so much for the spoilers Jen!!

as Miranda says I'm something concerned about the seaons 7 finale of Bones, the bad things they say and then many of the fan theories that are circulating on the internet, it makes me nervous! sometimes i ignore what Hart and Stephen lol, for this king of moments lol.

*Vanesa* & *Sandy* hermanas para siempre, hasta el infinito y más allá

ALWAYS (Castle & Beckett)
*Sandy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #94
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

"Bones": You didn't think Brennan would have a nice, normal delivery when she gives birth to her daughter, did you? The scenes preceding the birth involve her threatening to "squat on a lawn" and give birth at a wine-tasting... just minutes after causing a full-scale riot in a prison yard. Only on this show.

10 Spoilers: 'Vampire Diaries' flashback, 'New Girl' nudity, 'Happy Endings' awkwardness and much more - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Old 03-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #95
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Bones - Episode 7.08 - The Bump in the Road - Press Release

EXTREME COUPONING TURNS DEADLY ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” MONDAY, APRIL 9, ON FOX

Luke Kleintank (“No Ordinary Family”) and Tina Majorino (“Napoleon Dynamite”) Guest-Star

With the help of Special Agent Genny Shaw (guest star Majorino), the Jeffersonian team identifies the remains of a discount shopper and “extreme couponer” who was dragged along the road by an 18-wheeler. Meanwhile, Brennan is adjusting to her first day back at work after giving birth, and Cam disapproves of her daughter’s romance with intern Finn Abernathy (guest star Kleintank) in the all-new “The Bump in the Road” episode of BONES airing Monday, April 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-708) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Luke Kleintank as Finn Abernathy; Tina Majorino as Special Agent Genny Shaw; Tiffany Hines as Michelle Welton; Brandon Molale as Alan Bates; Kelly Perine as Walter Otton; Sherida Mulrowe as Cheryl Otton; Jaylen Barron as Ashley Otton; Mark Saul as Chad Fergus; Jillian Nelson as College Girl (Lily); Mary Pat Gleason as Crystal Jones; David Andriole as Dale Berquist; Karole Foreman as Mrs. Noonan; Missy Doty as Rhonda Fitzgibbons; Wendy Worthington as Waitress; Janell Inez as Barb; Jenny Rainwater as Moaning Extreme Couponer; Maury Morgan as Couponer # 1.

Hot Shots: Bones and Booth Balance Baby and Murder! Plus: A Squintern in Love?

Last edited by JenR; 03-27-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #96
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Bones Season 7 Spoilers, Season 8 Scoop -- Hart Hanson Stephen Nathan - TVLine

Old 03-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #97
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Vera: Bones baby scoop!
Bones herself is not the most traditional person, and she definitely does not give birth in a normal, traditional way. But in an upcoming episode, she does something involving her baby that is surprisingly very traditional. Maybe it's at the insistence of her baby daddy?

Read more: Spoiler Chat Daily: Glee "Big Brother" Scoop! Plus Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and More! - E! Online

I feel like I know so much about what’s coming up on Bones but also nothing at all. Does that make sense? At any rate, what can you tell me about what’s coming up? — Debra
Well, now that Bones has been picked up for another season, I can tell you a little bit about what we might see next season. You see, after the baby storyline was integrated into the current season (which finally returns Monday!) a few things were put on a the backburner and could resurface next season. Among them? A personal storyline with Cam, and according to EP Hart Hanson, “a Hodgins family surprise.” “Our hands were a little bit tied this year because of the five fewer episodes, we weren’t able to give some of the other characters that we love, Hodgins and Cam, more extensive arcs,” said fellow EP Stephen Nathan in a conference call with reporters.

'Grimm,' 'Vampire Diaries' in the Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com

Last edited by JenR; 03-30-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:06 PM   #98
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Bones - Episode 7.09 - The Don't in the Do - Press Release

MONDAY, APRIL 16

--"BONES" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BRENNAN AND BOOTH'S CASE MAKES FOR A HAIRY SITUATION ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" MONDAY, APRIL 16, ON FOX

When a corpse is found at a landfill, dyed in a blue substance, intern Arastoo Vaziri (guest star Pej Vahdat) discovers a method that helps eliminate postmortem damages to the corpse, which leads the team back to a hair salon where the victim worked. Meanwhile Bones is feeling uncomfortable in her post-baby body, so Booth decides to do something special to boost her self-confidence in the all-new "The Don't in the Do" episode of BONES airing Monday, April 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-709) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Pej Vahdat as Arastoo Vaziri; Rafael J. Noble as Reverand Bill Summers; Joyce Guy as Connie Summers; Ravi Patel as Poorab Sangani; Jamie Mann as Tabitha Miller; Neil Hopkins as Kevin Silver; Jai D. Rodriguez as Theo Alex Norman; Ina Barron as Karine Rosenthal; Jennifer O'Dell as Ruby Schnepp; Megan Stevenson as Tess Levinson; Kristi Clainos as Andi Michaels; Thea Emily Nelson as Candace Schapiro; Claudia Choi as Julie Wong; Monica Lee Gradischek as Customer; Janell Winkler as Congregant

Old 04-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #99
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

The Bones Baby Is Here! Is a Wedding Next? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Counting Down the Remainder of #BONES’ 7th Season: EP’s @HartHanson and @squarechicken Talk Brennan, Booth and a Baby!

"Bones": Someone may be dying in the Season 7 finale, when the big bad serial killer returns. "He's really going to make an impact somehow," explains David Boreanaz. "I do know that it'll be pretty dangerous, and it'll be detrimental to both [Booth and Brennan], and someone may not survive." Emily Deschanel adds, "It changes things for Brennan, Booth and their child in a way that they'll probably never be the same." Expect some anxiety this summer -- the episode ends with a cliffhanger.
10 Spoilers: An 'Awkward' love interest, 'Bones' finale dish, a 'Vampire Diaries' battle of the blondes, and more - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Last edited by JenR; 04-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #100
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

On the Set: David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel Talk Bones Baby - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Bones Sneak Peeks: Brennan Returns to Work & Baby Christine Heads to Daycare

Last edited by JenR; 04-03-2012 at 05:18 PM.