Devoted Fans Network Forums Gallery DFN Network Sites DFN Social Media
Devoted Fans Network News

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > True Blood

Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
VesselOfLucifer
VesselOfLucifer
Inside Bright Falls

My Mood: Pensive

Well Yay for the 5th season.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #12
Brittney
Brittney
says hi.
DFN Forum Leader

This is such exciting news!! I love having an earlier premiere date in June. Thanks for sharing!

Brittney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #13
Santiago
Santiago
has no status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s-L2...Q&feature=plcp

Who is Jessica kissing again?! This girl is such a slut!
Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #14
Lori
Lori
is so happy for Mr and Mrs Queen
Devoted Member

My Mood: Bashful

I think he's just a guy at a party from the casting call but like the fangbanger she kissed at fangtasia last season

I liked the promo, dark great VoiceOver and was Eric kissing Nora? well after how Sookie was in the finale I'm not that gutted tbh. Pam turn Tara then Sookie/Laffy buries them?

Avi by Tehzo
Lori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #15
Santiago
Santiago
has no status.

I don't know, everything's so mixed up in True Blood now

lol about this video

Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #16
*Avalee*
*Avalee*
has no status.
I ♥ Drogo :)

My Mood: Happy

here's a vid from the season 5 premiere the other night. its "the buzz" on the new season

Credit: lurid_persona; Brittney
*Avalee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #17
Tombstone25
Tombstone25
has no status.
Admin Power

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,994 Posts
My Mood: Cool

HBO has officially picked up the series for another season.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #18
*Avalee*
*Avalee*
has no status.
I ♥ Drogo :)

My Mood: Happy

Anna and Steven had their twin babies!! congrats to the couple

Credit: lurid_persona; Brittney
*Avalee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #19
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

My Mood: Bored

'True Blood' Season 6: HBO reveals premiere date

Fangbangers, rejoice!

HBO has just announced when fans of "True Blood" can expect to get their fill of Southern-fried supernatural goodness this summer.

Season 6 of the cable hit will premiere on Sunday, June 16 at 9 p.m. ET on HBO. This season, 10 episodes of will air, opposed to the usual 12-episode cycle, due to star Anna Paquin's pregnancy.

The upcoming season will see a slew of new faces in Bon Temps, including British actor Rob Kazinsky as a new love interest for Sookie and Rutger Hauer as Macklyn, "a mysterious and sinister figure with deep ties to Sookie and Jason." Additional actors joining the show include Jurnee Smollett-Bell ("Friday Night Lights"), Karolina Wydra and Luke Grimes ("Brothers & Sisters").

zap2it.com

JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #20
Tombstone25
Tombstone25
has no status.
Admin Power

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,994 Posts
My Mood: Cool

The upcoming season seven will be the final season of True Blood as HBO announced yesterday.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 3, 2013 – The hit show True Blood will end its run in 2014, it was announced today by Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. Consisting of ten episodes, the previously announced seventh season will launch next summer.

“True Blood has been nothing short of a defining show for HBO,” noted Lombardo. “Alan Ball took the books by Charlaine Harris, assembled a brilliant cast led by the magnificent Anna Paquin in the role of Sookie Stackhouse, and crafted a show that has taken its many devoted fans on an Unforgettable journey. Alan passed the baton to Brian Buckner, who led our fantastic writers and crew in crafting a spectacular sixth season, and he will lead us through the seventh and final season of this amazing show. Together with its legions of fans, it will be hard to say goodbye to the residents of Bon Temps, but I look forward to what promises to be a fantastic final chapter of this incredible show.”

“From the moment I read Charlaine’s books, I thought there was potential for something really special,” says Alan Ball. “Then our amazing writers, cast and crew brought her world to life in a way that exceeded my wildest expectations. I’m deeply grateful to HBO for being true partners and collaborators, and, of course, to the viewers who chose to spend Sunday nights in Bon Temps with us.”

“I feel enormously proud to have been a part of the True Blood family since the very beginning,” says Brian Buckner. “I guarantee that there’s not a more talented or harder-working cast and crew out there, and I’d like to extend a personal heartfelt thanks to them for their dedication and tenacity over the years, especially this past year, as I stepped into a larger role. Thank you also to HBO for their unwavering support and of course to Alan Ball, whose genius enabled all of us to share in this incredible journey. Finally, a huge thank you to the most passionate fans in television. As we take a final walk through Bon Temps together, we will do our very best to bring Sookie’s story to a close with heart, imagination and, of course, fun.”

Mixing romance, suspense, mystery and humor, TRUE BLOOD takes place in a world where vampires and humans co-exist, after vampires have come out of the coffin, thanks to the invention of mass-produced synthetic blood that means they no longer need humans as a nutritional source. The series follows waitress and part-faerie Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), who can hear people’s thoughts, vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) and vampire Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgård). Alan Ball (creator of the Emmy®-winning HBO series “Six Feet Under”) created the show, which is based on the bestselling Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris.

The sixth season of TRUE BLOOD, which concluded last month, inspired critical raves, with the Boston Herald praising the show for “suspense, surprises and crackling dialogue,” while US Weekly noted that the show’s “cheeky humor and vivid imagination are still there to relish,” and the New York Post called it “bloody hilarious.” With an average gross audience of 10.6 million viewers per episode, the show remains one of HBO’s most popular series.