Devoted Fans Network News

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television

Old 04-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #81
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

My Mood: Bored

I’m usually more of a Wade girl, so I was surprised by how much I liked this week’s Hart of Dixie with all the George and Zoe action. Then they had to go and walk away from it all?!? I guess it was more realistic that way but I’m curious what’s next for them now that they’ve had that moment. Any scoop to share? — Lucy
This week’s episode WAS great, but it seems George and Zoe’s (Rachel Bilson) response to all that transpired will be a logical one. Scott Porter elaborates: “Even as immaturely as they act sometimes with people in their life, they are two very mature people,” he says. “They do have to take a step back and say, ‘We could live in this fantasy. But real life is going to be here tomorrow. We have to deal with it, and we have to put this on pause, and if it’s forever, it’s forever.’” Sad? Definitely. But, he explains, “They had this moment, but they have to move forward. They have to deal with the problems in front of them. That’s a testament to who those two are as people.” What classy people… which is why I also tend to be a Wade girl. (What can I say, I appreciate his swagger…)

'Private Practice,' 'CSI,' 'Nikita,' 'The Good Wife': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com

JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #82
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Hart of Dixie (CW)

Despite the fact that George and Lemon's wedding is currently off, Cress Williams tells us "multiple wedding dresses" will be featured in "The Big Day." Take from that what you will! We're also hearing Zoe will finally make a choice between George and Wade. "I think fans will be happy with where Zoe and Wade end up at the end of the year," Wilson Bethel teases. "The way that it's set up for the possibility of a second season, there's going to be a lot of Wade and George issues!"

Monday, May 14 at 9 p.m.
Read more: 2012 May Finale Spoiler-rama! - Photo Gallery - E! Online

Question: I need a Hart of Dixie scoop. —Theresa
Ausiello: Sounds like Zoe/Wade fans are going to be rather pleased with the May 14 finale. “For some viewers, that relationship has started to maybe feel like a tease,” acknowledges Wade’s portrayer, Wilson Bethel. “But I’ll say that the payoff by the end of the season is worth it.”

Spoilers on Glee, Grey's, Castle, Bones and More -- Ask Ausiello - TVLine

Last edited by JenR; 05-01-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #83
Chimera Doll
Chimera Doll
has no status.
DFN Supermod

My Mood: Twisted

Hart of Dixie Season Finale First Look: Zoe and Wade [Spoiler]!
Quote:
In “The Big Day,” airing May 14, Lemon and George prepare to walk down the aisle, but if the following pics are any indication, it’ll be far from a smooth trip. Meanwhile, Zoe/Wade fans may want to overnight Mother Nature a gift basket for the perfect storm she sent the unrequited couple’s way.
VIEW PHOTOS HERE.

[!]Check Out My: URLs | Fanarts | Fanvideos
Chimera Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #84
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Hart of Dixie Finale Preview: Wade and Zoe (Finally!) Confront Their Sexual Chemistry - TVLine

Old 05-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #85
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Hart of Dixie Boss Previews 'Explosive' Finale That 'Will Have Huge Ramifications'- TVLine

Ampdalejr89: Would love to know what Hart of Dixie season 2 has in store. More specifically what's going to happen with George/Zoe/Wade?
"The competition over Zoe is going to really heat up," Wilson Bethel teases. "I feel like all the seeds have been planted." Scott Porter adds that the triangle is "now squarely on Zoe's shoulders. She's going to have to make a lot of decisions." No pressure, girl!
Read more: Spoiler Chat Daily:- E! Online

Hart of Dixie!! PLEASE!! — Sue
Think the wait for season 2 is bad now? Just imagine how I felt after Wilson Bethel told me about his second season hopes: “Ideally there will be a lot more sex in season 2, just a lot more boning.” Yes. Please.
EW Spoiler Room

Last edited by JenR; 05-18-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #86
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

"Hart of Dixie": The writers return to work this week to start breaking Season 2, so there's no official word yet as to whether Zoe will choose Wade or George -- but if Scott Porter has any say in the matter, Wade may be in luck! We caught up with Scott at ATX Festival, and he told us that he hopes things don't exactly go George's way. "We're going to start sitting down and having meetings over the next couple weeks, but I do hope that George is single for a little while," he says. "I've said it before -- I think we haven't seen George stand alone, except for one episode last year, when he still had unfinished business. Now he and Lemon have had a clean break, so I would love to see him steer clear of the pitfall of going right into another relationship. That would be my hope, that we see a George standing alone a little bit."

10 Spoilers: 'The Game' replaces Tia Mowry for Season 6, Kalinda's 'Good Wife' marriage plot, and a renewed 'Vampire Diaries' alliance - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

The Following User Says Thank You to JenR For This Useful Post:
Kostαs (06-04-2012)
Old 08-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #87
LR_Roxy
LR_Roxy
likes strawberries.
how He loves

I miss Wade. He's my favorite! Can't wait for the show to come back.

banie: rob | giffy: majo
LR_Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #88
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

finally someone posting in this thread... yes i am a wade fan too. can't wait to see him back on tv again. ZADE needs to get back together

Old 08-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #89
LR_Roxy
LR_Roxy
likes strawberries.
how He loves

Hey Jen...

Yeah DFN isn't as active as it used to be.

I have faith Zade will be back together. This may be one of the shows I stop watching though, depends on how the new season starts. I watch way too many already and need to cut back. This show numerous times felt like it was just dragging out, not really having a reoccurring plot/story. Feels a bit slow lol I don't see it going to season 3. But hey, I could be wrong.

Wade makes the show. He is the show. Haha!

banie: rob | giffy: majo
LR_Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:38 AM   #90
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy View Post
Hey Jen...

Yeah DFN isn't as active as it used to be.

I have faith Zade will be back together. This may be one of the shows I stop watching though, depends on how the new season starts. I watch way too many already and need to cut back. This show numerous times felt like it was just dragging out, not really having a reoccurring plot/story. Feels a bit slow lol I don't see it going to season 3. But hey, I could be wrong.

Wade makes the show. He is the show. Haha!
i totally agree, he is the only reason i watch the show. i keep hoping the storylines will get better.. i love the rose/zoe friendship but rose is leaving the show (she is going to a new show has a bigger role on it)

keeping my fingers crossed for a ZADE reunion